Upper-body workout + so F-ing hungry

3:42 PM

Hey everyone!
So today was a Medium Upper-body day.
I did
Bench: 6 sets of 3-5 reps @ 60lbs
Pull-ups: 4x1.  Eventually I'll be able to do more, I just didn't have access to an assistance band today.
Barbell Rows: 4x7@ 45lbs, 50lbs, 55lbs, and 60lbs
Dips: 3x2-5 unnassisted
1-Arm Shoulder presses

My cardio today was walking to the gym and jogging back home. Pretty simple today.
...

Alright, so like the title mentions I am SO FRICKEN HUNGRY today!  Most likely explanation is this culprit right here--> .  {if you catch my drift..} And I'm eating up all my food! I wanna have the last of my dates, but then I won't be able to get any for a while since I'm running low on dolla dolla bills, ya'll.  

 


Dates; the best kind of date



Welp, there isn't really much else for me to talk about right now. I'm gonna go try to find some fewd and start reading Motorcycles & Sweetgrass.

Talk at you all again, soon.  Stay healthy and stay vegan :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images