cravings are crazy

6:38 PM

So last night into all of today I have been CRAVING ice cream {vegan, of course}.  I made these chocolate peanut butter cookies as a way to satisfy my cravings and although they were delicious, even when I was done eating them I still wanted some fricken ice cream.  I think it's the cold that I'm craving {along with the creamy texture, the sweetness, etc etc etc...}.  If only my naners were ripe, then I could freeze them and make some nana ice cream.  Damn you unripe bananas!!!!

I have no problem with having some ice cream every once in a while, but it's the act of going out and getting it..I'm so lazy.  I'll probably do it, though, if I can drag S away from The Witcher.

Oh, here's the cookie recipe. Super duper simple an real yummy!

You will need:
1 {preferably ripe} banana
1/2 cup oats
1/2-1tbs chocolate powder {I used cacao}
1tbs of peanut butter
whatever add-ins you want...I used raisins but chocolate chips would be really good..

Steps:

  • preheat oven to 350 F
  • Mash banana in a bowl
  • Add in the peanut butter and chocolate
  • Mix those 3 ingredients together
  • Add in oats
  • Mix well
  • Depending on how big or small your naner was, you might need to add in a bit of water, just start with a tbs and add from there to get a batter consistency
  • Add the add-ins
  • Form into small balls, use a spoon as a guide
  • Put on cookie sheet and place on middle rack. Bake for 5 mins and check
  • May need to bake for a few more mins.  Check every 2 mins after the initial 5 mins
Enjoy your cookies!!

TFV


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images