What I Eat in a Day: Typical and Delicious

12:04 PM

Why hellooooooo there!!

I am back with another video {woo} this time it's a WIEIAD one!! yay!

Here is an outline of the workout I did at the gym {with links}:

{Each Super Set done twice through for 8-12 reps each}
-Wide Squat
-Chest Fly

-Step Ups
-Reverse Fly

-Pistol Squat Progression
-Side Raises

-One Leg Deadlift
-Pullover

-Side Lunge
-Skull Crushers

-Side Stepup
-Bicep Curl

-Straight Leg Deadlift
-Pushups

-One-Leg Hip Thrust
-Shoulder Press

~An hour to complete.

Alright, I've got a test to study for so...
Stay Fit
Stay Vegan
Stay Awesome
And I will see ya guys later :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hope you are well! I’m Tyler and I’m contacting you from Myprotein, which is the biggest sports nutrition brand in the UK and Europe, and are quickly -growing in the US. I love your blog – (Love the overall balance which you suggest to your blog viewers. Fitness is a lifestyle!)

    I’d love for you to try out some Myprotein products to feature on your blog. As well as different protein powders, like our bestseller Impact Whey Protein, we make single-ingredient peanut butter, supplements, fitness wear and protein treats. Let me know what you’d like to try and I’ll get them out to you! Look forward to speaking with you soon!

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images