Vegans Eat Sticks and Tree Bark

7:58 AM

Heya guys!

yet another video up on youtube 

The audio quality is pretty shitastic, but it's kind of a fun video. *HIGH-FIVE FOR SARCASM*

Vegans eat a varied diet, much like the standard diet, but without all the cruelty and suffering.  We can eat most of the same things everyone else eats, jut veganized. For example, we eat:
Spaghetti
Pizza
Burgers
Lazagna
Soups
Sandwhiches
DESSERTS
the list goes on and on...And it's all delicious.
Is it EXACTLY like the "real" thing? {"real" here meaning the flesh of innocent animals and their products} No, it's not going to taste 100% like it.  A vegan burger patty is a lot different than a regular burger patty.  It has a ton less cholesterol and saturated fat, plus a lot more of the good stuff.  You have to appreciate its own taste and texture and 
STOP COMPARING IT TO THE MEAT OF DEAD THINGS!


Welp, I'm off to the gym.  I burned 900 calories at the gym yesterday, I'm aiming for 1000 today {not like I really NEED to, I just wanna see if I can}

ta-ta for now :) 

 

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images