To an upcoming New Year and the reason I created this Blog

8:24 PM

And so it all begins…
 {Cue the dramatic dun Dun DUNs}

 I’ve struggled for years on whether or not I should make a blog of some sort.  I’ve tried a couple of times, but it would only last a few days or so and then I would run out of things to post on.  I realized that it’s because what I wrote about was never something that was super important to me. And then BOOM! I thought of something: I would blog about the two things that mean {almost} the most to me:

health and fitness. 

This blog is as much for me as it is to anyone else reading it.  I look at other blogs about fitness motivation and veganism aaaaaall the time, so I figured; why not join ‘em.
So here it is, folks! The grand opening of The Fit Veganspirationer. All I need to do now is find some giant scissors to cut the ribbon with…

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images