One thing I've learned to love

6:59 AM

This something, I have noticed, is something a lot of people hate!  But after a while of doing them and seeing some results, I can't go a day with just doing a couple. Whether it's in the morning as a nice pick-me-up, or 200 of them for a damn good workout. These things people love to hate are...

BURPEES

 
Seriously, though, they are fantastic!  I usually do not include pushups into my Burpees, only because I want to move fast {and my pushups are terrible} and that slows me down..however it might be a good idea to incorporate some pushups for some added upper body strength.  I was planning on doing Burpees in my workout this morning, I think I'm gonna do Pushup Burpees!



I am FINALLY going to the grocery store today, after 2 weeks of not doing it and surviving off rice, beans and frozen veggies, I can finally get some leafy greens in my system. Oh kale, how I have missed you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images