Wonderful Wedding Weekend + making videos!!

7:26 PM

Hi everyone!! So sorry I've been M.I.A for a bit.  I was in Maryland for my boyfriend's uncle's wedding!

It was absolutely gorgeous! The bf's uncle and his now husband {let's call them J&R} have two pooches {Prada and Dior} that walked down the isle with the Maid of Honor and the Best Man, so that was great.

We flew out to Washington DC then drove to Annapolis to stay at the hotel that the wedding was at.

I woke up around 7:20am the day of the wedding so I could get a workout in.



 A quick lil video of what the gym looks like

Ceremony with flash and regular lighting/Ceremony with no flash and dimmed lights/Flower Centerpiece 


My just-let-me-stare-off-into-the-distance glamour shot

Forcing some hand-holding/Comparing skin-tones

Now that I'm back I decided to use my camera that I found {yay!} to start making some videos!!

If anyone is interested, please let me know what videos you would want.  I'm thinking some What I Ate and How I Exercise vids, and maybe even some vegany rants :)

Until next time, friends,
Stay True
Stay You
Stay Vegan
TFV



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images