Cake and Ice Cream for BREAKFAST?!

6:23 AM

Hey FiT VeGaNs!!!

Yes, you read that title right!  I had chocolate cake and vanilla ice cream for breakfast!!!

SAY WHAAAA??

I used the beautiful Chocolate Covered Katie's chocolate chip mug cake recipe but omitted the chocolate chips and added cacao powder instead! Here are the other substitutions I made:

  • Half white, half whole wheat flour
  • unsweetened applesauce
  • water instead of vegan milk
  • no oil
  • coconut sugar in place of other sweeteners

And for the ice cream...you guessed it! BANANA ICE CREAM!!  I think this scoop was about 2 bananas an a tsp of vanilla extract
.  And I was full after eating this!  Oh my god it was SOOOOOO good!!!

Even when {albeit laxly} watching what you eat WHILE on a vegan diet, you can still have your cake and eat the shit out of it, too!

Also, my lil bro got me that VEGAN fork for my birthday and I <3 it so THANKS, JEI!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images