Sibling Day+VEGAN Ben & Jerry's + New Video

6:24 PM

Hey FiT VeGaNs!!

HAPPY National Sibling Day!  If you have a sibling, go and give 'em a big ol hug or a slap on the back or a punch in the crotch and tell them how much you love them just this once!

Speaking of siblings, I've got a new video up on the Tubes with my baby bro {he FINALLY let me film him that lil poop nugget...}

It was a lot of fun, I kinda think he's the shiz.

So, if you like this, tell your friends and like and subcribe to my channel for more.

Ive been thinking of what I can talk about next, and I'm thinking possibly Being Vegan in College P.2...yeah I should really do that one...
AND
What to do when your significant other is NOT vegan {cause sometimes it can be really hard}

Well, I look forward to chatting at you guys, but until then...

I'M OUTIE!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images