What Grinds My Gears *NEW VIDEO*

2:12 PM

Hi FiT VeGaNs!!!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!  It's Super Bowl Sunday and I couldn't care less about that.  Sooooo I uploaded a video instead.

I recorded this video a couple days ago because I felt I needed to complain a bit after a rather infuriating gym sesh.


I wan in the middle of a super set workout and this guy hops on the leg press machine, which is fine of course.  But then instead of getting off between sets he just sits there.
And sits there...
And sits there...

For minutes {which is an eternity in gym time}

I was pretty annoyed, so I recorded it to complain about on the internet...probably not my best move.

Any who, here's the video of my eating and ranting.  Enjoy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images