How to turn off that little voice in your head

11:25 AM

Bonjour!  
Comment ca va? 

Hope you all are très bien!

Haha, sorry, I'm taking a French class!

{so if anyone fluent in French wants a pen pal, let me know!}


Alright, so todays topic is making the voice in your head stfu
OR
changing that voice altogether
It IS possible to change the berating, self-hating voice inside your head to one of praise and love.

The video

I am trying so hard right now to find the energy to go to the gym.  I think I might take a na and just go later :)

Alrighty, I am signing off for now to take a nap...maybe.  Ah, I don't know anymore! Maybe I will just drive to the gym if I'm feeling so lazy...Well whatever. I'm gonna go figure this out.

Until next time,
TFV 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images